These rules of participation in the abr + loyalty program (hereinafter the Rules), in accordance with Article 395 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, are a public offer addressed to any third parties to participate in the abr + loyalty program and are a license agreement between the abr + System Administration and the Participant on the use of the abr + system. These rules define the rights and duties of individuals in case of their participation in the abr + loyalty program.
Terms and definitions:
abr+ loyalty program – is a complex of marketing measures, whose conditions are determined by the Administration of abr + System, which includes the use of abr + System.
abr+ system is a system – of bonuses and gifts that allows you to accumulate bonus points and use the accumulated bonus points in the Enterprises to receive a discount equivalent to the amount of Bonus Points when paying for goods and / or services through the use of the Plazius system.
The administration of abr+ – System is AB Restaurants LLP, who owns the right to use the abr + System and determines the procedure for the abr + loyalty program in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Enterprise – a legal entity or a sole proprietor selling goods and / or providing catering services that has signed an agreement with the Administration of the abr + System to join the abr + System.
Participant - an individual registered for participation in the abr + loyalty program, in accordance with these Rules of Participation.
Administration – LLC Platius, which owns the exclusive right to use the Plazius System and determines the procedure for the Plazius System in the territory of the Russian Federation and other countries of the world.
Questionnaire – an electronic or paper form that, when completed and signed or accepted by another means provided by the registration system in the abr + System by an individual, is an expression of the consent of the person to participate in the abr + Loyalty Program, in accordance with these Rules.
Bonus point – a unit of measure (bonuses) accrued by the Enterprise to a Participant that joined the abr + loyalty program and gives the right to receive discounts. The Accrued Bonus Points can be used by the Participant to receive a discount equivalent to the number of Bonus Points when paying for goods and / or services of the Enterprise, which has credited the Bonus Points to the Participant. The maximum amount of the discount is determined by the Administration of the abr + System.
Bonus points - are not and cannot be means of payment or any type of currency or security. 1 Bonus point = 1 Kazakhstan tenge.
Account - a collection of accounting and information data in the Participant's Database, the number of accrued, written off, redeemed and expended Bonus Points and current balance. The account in the abr + System is opened in the name of the Participant in accordance with the Rules of Participation.
Electronic card - a number encoded in a barcode, unique for each Participant within the abr + System, used to identify the Participant.
Promo code - a number unique to a cash or guest check within the abr + System of the Enterprise, used by the Participant to accept the promotion terms and to receive the remuneration provided by the promotion terms.
- 1. Participation in the Loyalty program abr +.
- 1.1 An individual who has reached the age of eighteen can become a participant in the abr + Loyalty program.
- 1.2 Participation in the abr + Loyalty program is free. A person becomes a Participant after performing one of the following actions:
- 1.2.1 by completing the Questionnaire in the order provided by the abr + System and specifying the telephone number by which it will be identified.
- 1.2.2 by expressing consent to transfer their Questionnaire (including the phone number) from the information system of the abr + System Administration, the database, mobile application, or website to the abr + System.
- 1.3 By joining the abr + System through any of the actions specified in clause 1.2, the Participant confirms full and unconditional agreement with these Rules of Participation and terms of processing their personal data by the Administration of the abr + System and the Administration.
- 1.4 The Participant shall be subject to these Terms of Participation with all changes made therein from the moment of registration of the Participant in the abr + System or making a transaction as a result of which they automatically become a Participant; and bonus points will be credited to or from their Account.
- 1.5 The administration of the abr + System has the right to refuse an applicant to participate in the abr + loyalty program in the absence of technical or other possibility for this at the time of the request.
- 1.6 The rules for the participation of the Company, if applicable, are available on the website www.abr.kz in the section "Loyalty Program".
- 1.7 The participant is obliged to immediately notify the Administration of the abr + System about the changes in the information that was provided for participation in the abr + System, as well as about the loss and termination of the validity of the telephone number attached to the Participant's account. The Administration of the abr + System and the Administration are not responsible for the Bonus Points that were used by a third party without the consent of the Participant.
- 1.8 The Administration and Administration of the abr + System have the right to terminate participation in the abr + loyalty program of any Participant without notice in cases if the Participant:
- does not observe these Rules of Participation;
- abuses any privileges granted to the Participant;
- provides inaccurate information, including misleading and / or incorrect information to the abr +
Administration or to any of the abr + companies participating in the System;
Participation also terminates in the event of the death of the Participant.
In the event of termination of participation for the reasons indicated above, the Bonus Points on the corresponding Account are canceled and the Account is closed.
- 1.9 A participant has the right to terminate his / her participation in the abr + loyalty program at any time by sending an abr + notification of termination of participation. The notification is made in free form, it must contain the mobile phone number that the Participant specified when registering with the abr + System, and the Participant’s signature. It is sent in electronic form to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the notification by the Administration of the abr + System, participation of the Participant in the abr + loyalty program is terminated, the Account is closed and the Bonus Points are canceled.
- 1.10 Payment of possible taxes and fulfillment of obligations related to participation of the Participant in the abr + loyalty program are the responsibility of the Participant.
- 2. Receiving Bonus points and discounts.
- 2.1 As part of the abr + loyalty program, participants accumulate bonus points that can be used in accordance with these Participation Rules.
- 2.2 Bonus points are credited to the Participant's Account when making purchases and / or receiving services by the Participant in the Enterprise. Bonus points can also be credited to the Participant's Account in the event of carrying out promotions or incentive programs offered by the Enterprise. The administration of the abr + system independently determines the list of goods and services, upon acquisition of which a certain number of Bonus Points is credited to the Perticipant's Account. Bonus points are earned in accordance with the rules for calculating Bonus Points established by the Enterprise, information about which is placed in the personal account on the website www.abr.kz, as well as in the "offers" section in the abr + mobile application.
- 2.3 To receive Bonus Points the Participant must notify the Enterprise immediately before making a purchase or receiving a service that this purchase or receiving of the service is a transaction within the abr + System, by presenting their abr + card or entering a promotional code in the mobile abr + application. The Administration of the abr + System is not liable if the Participant has not notified the Company that the purchase is made within the framework of the abr + System.
- 2.4 Bonus points are accrued by the Administration of the abr + System to the Participant's Account only after receiving payment from the Participant. The administration of the abr + system is not liable for any delays, nonaccrual of bonus points, erratic writing-off of bonus points from the Participant's account resulting from technical failures through the fault of the Administration.
- 2.5 When an Enterprise leaves the abr + loyalty program, transactions made by Participants in this Enterprise are no longer subject to the abr + loyalty program; the Participant is entitled to use the Bonus points in other Companies participating in the abr + loyalty program.
- 2.6. The bonus points and rights granted to a Participant under the abr + loyalty program can not be sold, transferred, assigned to another person or otherwise used except in accordance with these Participation Rules.
- 2.7 Bonus points can be used by the Participant only to receive goods and services in the Enterprises that have joined the loyalty program, the list of which is presented in the mobile application abr + and on the site www.abr.kz.
- 3. Write-off of Bonus Points.
- 3.1 Bonus points accrued by the Administration of the abr + System may be used by the Participant during the period of the Enterprise's participation in the abr + loyalty program.
- 3.2 Writing off reward points from a Participant’s account is carried out by an order of the Administration of the abr +System. In the event that the Participant does not agree with the amount of the written off Bonus Points, they are obliged to settle this disputable situation directly with the Enterprise within 2 (two) calendar days. The participant, in the same period, shall send a request with a description of the situation on email@example.com.
- 4. Disputes and disagreements
- 4.1 In the event of disputes arising in connection with the execution of the terms of these Rules, the parties undertake to resolve them through negotiations. In case of failure to reach agreement on contentious issues, they are settled in court at the location of the abr + System Administration.
- 4.2 In the issues not regulated by these Rules, the parties shall be governed by the current laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 5. Other conditions
- 5.1 The Administration of the ABr + System has the right, at its discretion, to unilaterally make any changes to these Rules, at any time without prior notification of the Participant. Information on these changes is published on the website www.abr.kz
- 5.2 The Participant, in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, gives the Administration, the Administration of the abr + System and the Enterprise their consent to the processing of their personal data, including any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without automation means, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, set, providing access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data specified in the abr + system. The Participant also grants the Administration, the Administration of the abr +System and the Enterprises the right to inform them (the Participant) any information of commercial and / or informational nature about the abr + System or about the Enterprises participating in the abr + loyalty program through any means and channels of communication, including by mail, sms, e-mail and phone.
- 5.3 The Administration of the abr + System or the Enterprise reserves the right to suspend or terminate the abr + loyalty program at any time with notification of the Participant through the website www.abr.kz and (or) at the location of the Enterprise. The Administration, Administration of the abr + System, the Enterprise are not responsible for the suspension or discontinuance of the loyalty program in respect of any member's account.
- 5.4 Administration, Administration of the abr +System, under no circumstances is liable to the Participant and / or third parties for financial damage, business interruption, loss of business or other data or information, claims or expenses, any losses, lost profits and lost savings caused by the use of or associated with the use of the abr + System, for damage caused by possible errors and misprints in the software, as well as for any claims by third parties.
- 5.5 The Participant is obliged not to send anyone their password and / or login to log on abr + Systems in compliance with safety measures.
- 5.6 The notification is considered to be made on behalf of the abr +System Administration to the Participant, if it is sent by SMS and / or to the postal, email address of the Participant indicated during registration or posted on the Internet at www.abr.kz and / enterprise.